We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

International to domestic flight in Ankara

Dongen
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
International to domestic flight in Ankara

Hello

Im flying with Pegasus from Amman to Antalya with a connection in Esenboga airport, transfert time is 70 minutes.

Is it gonna be enough to catch the connection?

Is there any delay to be expected, security checks, etc?

Please give me any info, I m quite stressed to know if I should reschedule my flight...

thank you for supporting me

2 replies to this topic
nkt
Ankara, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Ankara
Level Contributor
1,927 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: International to domestic flight in Ankara

So both flights are Pegasus? If you are changing airlines you'll have to take your luggage and re-check-in, for which you don't have enough time, end of question.

If both are Pegasus, and everything works as scheduled, you (and luggage) should be able to make it. You don't have to change buildings, and ESB usually works way below its capacity, so you don't get huge lines of people waiting at checkpoints. Maybe you'll wait 10-20 minutes at the passport control, and walk from gate to gate.

The problem is, if your first flight gets delayed for some reason, you don't have much flexibility to absorb that. But I guess you were aware of that possibility while booking and decided its probability is insignificant already. Besides, yout second flight is equally likely to be delayed, which can give you more time. Pegasus isn't exactly known for punctuality, which means you might have a somewhat randomized amount of time (equally likely to be larger or smaller than 70min).

Dongen
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: International to domestic flight in Ankara

Thank you for your answer ! Im gonna fly with a much lighter mind :-)

Reply to: International to domestic flight in Ankara
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted