We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

Need to make a personal trip to the US Embassy in Ankara, can anyone suggest a good, clean, cheap hotel around the US Embassy or a short cab ride away? Preferably with Internet/Wifi and near decent restaurants. This is on my own dime so not looking for something pricey. The last forum mwas about 3/4 years ago.

Thanks

Ankara, Turkey
Level Contributor
124 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

cheaper hotels are in and around kizilay and ulus square. hotels around us embassy are pricey such as 150-400 tl for single room. if you stay for longer than week you can check www.airbnb.com to rent a room a small flat around us embassy it would cost you 50-70 tl per day depending on the room. from ulus taxi would cost around 20 tl and 13-14 tl from kizilay. if you take public buses, it would cost you 2 tl one way. if you have enough time you can walk from kizilay, it would take 30-35 minutes depending on your tempo. public buses are frequent and cheap, us embassy is close to ayranci (guvenlik st) so ego bus 427 passes in front of it. Esat district is also in walking distance...

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

Thanks, that was great. Others can jump it. I can use all the info you all can provide.

nkt
Ankara, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Ankara
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

- Go into "Hotels in Ankara" link on the left of this page.

- Find "Hotel Best" in there (at the time of this post it is #32 and is at the top of the second page.)

- Click on the "Map" link of Hotel Best.

- US Embassy is across this hotel, on the other (west) side of Ataturk Boulevard.

- Now you can click on the rest of the hotel icons on the map and pick one.

los angeles usa
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

Please I need apprtment for 20 days next or american embassy 3 rooms 2 bath july 9th to july 27th my email is akinamdari@yahoo.com

Edited: 16 June 2013, 09:22
los angeles usa
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

please I need 3 bedroom appartment in ANKARA -TURKY NEXT TO AMERICAN EMBASSY form JULY 9th to july 27th 2013 my e-mail is akinamdari@yahoo.com

Edited: 16 June 2013, 09:28
6. Re: Hotels near US Embassy in Ankara Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 13:18