We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

london uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

Hi

Im due to travel to Costa Do Sauipe in august

I am interested to know if getting to Rio and Iguassu falls from here is ok and roughly some kind of cost

any advice

Thanks

england
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

Hi

Im due to go to costa do sauipe in the second week of Sept 2007. I am also interested in getting to Rio and Iguassu falls from here.

Did you find out how much or did you book flight etc before you went. email janbarrett@britannia.co.uk

Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

Hi,

I have just retured from the exact same trip 3 weeks ago, still depressed to be back home now. I prebooked my tour before I arrived as part of a package through First Choice Holidays I stayed at Superclubs Breezes in Costa Do Sauipe, Our First Choice Rep was selling the tour 2 nights Rio & 2 Nights Iguassu for US$1249.00 per person from the hotel, If you are not with First Choice there was other reps and I am sure I seen a local agent there in the hotel lobby who I am sure will bend over backwards for this sort of commission, Although every leaflet given said the price was changeable on a weekly basis as they use local airlines such as GOL & TAM and I got the impression from flying these that these airlines were Brazils equivalent of Ryanair or Easyjet and the earlier you book the cheaper the seats are, you may even be able to do this yourself on the airlines website if you are brave enough the flight from Salvador to Rio is just on 2 hours and from Rio to Iguassu there is no direct flight so we had a 2 hour connection via Sao Paolo bringing total travel time to Iguassu 5-5half hours

Hope this answers some of your questions

Kerry

Mentioned in this post
Salvador
Salvador
State of Bahia
Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

"if you are brave enough"?

Brave enough to save about 75% !?!

London
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

Hi Kerry

I'm think of going to Brazil next summer - how do you rate this hotel?

Kind regards

Nina

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

Very Good Read my review on here

Kerry

London
Level Contributor
216 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

Thanks for replying Kerry

Did you have to wear wristbands? Also, was there a lot to do - no matter what age you are? Lastly, are the food/rooms great. 5 of us are hoping to go out there next year - 3 adults, 2 children - because we wanted to go somewhere a bit different and this looks ideal (and the price is very reasonable).

Nina

7. Re: rio and iguasso falls from Costa do sauipe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Costa Do Sauipe