We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used floripavacationhomes.com?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used floripavacationhomes.com?

They have a great website with beautiful homes but I cannot find reviews for them or anyone that has used them. Thanks for your help!

Nanaimo, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone used floripavacationhomes.com?

I've travelled to Florianopolis three times and used this company each time. I have only positive things to say about them. The townhomes are first rate with everything you need. I feel the best thing about this company are the people that work for them. Mari and Ayla are always there to answer questions and Ernie was always up for surfing. Of all the places I have travelled, they really went out of their way to make sure I had the best experience possible. The location is right across from the beach and most every thing else is a short drive. I would recommend staying with this company to anyone wanting to visit Florianopolis.

Nanaimo, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone used floripavacationhomes.com?

I've travelled to Florianopolis three times and used this company each time. I have only positive things to say about them. The townhomes are first rate with everything you need. I feel the best thing about this company are the people that work for them. Mari and Ayla are always there to answer questions and Ernie was always up for surfing. Of all the places I have travelled, they really went out of their way to make sure I had the best experience possible. The location is right across from the beach and most every thing else is a short drive. I would recommend staying with this company to anyone wanting to visit Florianopolis.

Edited: 22 September 2011, 08:58
13. Re: Has anyone used floripavacationhomes.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis