We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

touring around florianapolis

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
39 posts
393 reviews
Save Topic
touring around florianapolis

hi. my family and me will be in Florianopolis from the 21st of dec, till the 29th..., anything to see or a tour route that we shall take to visit around? Its our first trip to Brazil, and would love to see its culture and heritage... any ideas?

Mentioned in this post
Florianopolis
Florianopolis
State of Santa Catarina
Brazil
Brazil
South America
11. Re: touring around florianapolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2011, 03:02
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
39 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: touring around florianapolis

Hahaha, We'll do that!

Earth
Level Contributor
441 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: touring around florianapolis

If you like oysters, the restaurant Ostradamos is a must!! South Island. Fabulous place to spend three or four hours hanging out. Restaurant over the water. Best oysters anywhere outside of Namibia.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: touring around florianapolis

9 days:

3 full days in Garopaba (stay in the center, but go to the beach at Praia da Ferrugem one day, take a horse back riding to Praia do Rosa from Ferrugem the other day and the last day, chill out at the paradisiacal Praia da Silveira)

on the way back to floripa spend some hours at Guarda do Embau

5 days in Floripa

Praia da Joaquina, not so beautiful, but a must because it is one of the "holy cradles" of the best brazilian surfers and you can also try sandboard in the surrounding dunes.

Praia Mole: neighbor to Joaquina, one of the most beautiful and trend spots, beloved by the beautiful young locals.

Praia Brava: charming and full of beautiful people too (northern island - my favorite)

If you like wild beaches and nature, you should do the trekking from Matadeiro beach to Lagoinha do Leste beach... amazing!

At night: Lagoa da Conceicao bar and restaurant scene

Cultural: Mercado Publico Municipal at the center area

Boat trip from Canasvieiras to Anhatomirim area (possible to see dolphings and wild sea life).

Edited: 20 December 2011, 02:43
Mentioned in this post
Garopaba
Garopaba
State of Santa Catarina
Ingleses Praia Hotel
Ingleses Praia Hotel
520 Reviews
Ingleses, SC
Joaquina Beach
Joaquina Beach
6,406 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Praia Mole
Praia Mole
3,956 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Praia Brava
Praia Brava
1,339 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Matadeiro Beach
Matadeiro Beach
1,735 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Lagoinha Beach
Lagoinha Beach
881 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Canasvieiras
Canasvieiras
997 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
39 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: touring around florianapolis

I went there!!!! It was great!!! the name of the restaurant is Ostradamus!!! which It also made me laugh!. thanks a lot for sending me over there

Mentioned in this post
Ostradamus Bar e Restaurante
Ostradamus Bar e...
4,336 Reviews
Florianopolis, SC
Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
39 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: touring around florianapolis

To all the helpers in my trip to florianopolis.... thanks!!!!! you made my life much easier, and I really appreciated your opinions and info. thanks a lot!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,565 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: touring around florianapolis

You are welcome Mimi!

Glad to know!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

18. Re: touring around florianapolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:42
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis