We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Praia Mole by bus

London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Praia Mole by bus

Hi

I will be staying in Florianopolis in the main town in February and would like to go to the beach Praia Mole during the day. Is it difficult to get to that beach using public transport, like bus?

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Praia Mole by bus

It is not difficult, you will stop right in front of Praia Mole.

You take the bus at the main city terminal and change buses in the middle of the way. Price is R$ 2,60 if you use the bus card and R$ 2,90 if you dont have the card. You can make a tourist card at SETUF in the main bus terminal downtown.

The only problem may be the traffic jam at the rush hours when everyone is going back home from the beach.

Edited: 10 January 2012, 00:25
London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Praia Mole by bus

Thank you very much for this information. Do you know how long it would take to make the journey, without traffic?

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Praia Mole by bus

Without traffic it takes about one hour, maybe less.

Florianopolis
Level Contributor
112 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Praia Mole by bus

If i were you, i would take the yellow executive bus. It has a/c, and you don´t have to change buses. Just take the one to Praia Mole, and jump off in Praia Mole. It costs about R$ 5.

5. Re: Praia Mole by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 18:21
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis