We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Croatia Cavtat

bath england
Level Contributor
18 posts
Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Is the Hotel Croatia half board or can you go all inclusive as I have heard reports that the drinks are quite expensive

newbury, berkshire
Level Contributor
84 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

I too have heard the drinks are expensive but never stayed there so cannot confirm. However, with the fantastic bars and restaurants in Cavtat i would opt for bed and breakfast only!

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
45 posts
1 review
2. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Hi

We stayed there last year and it was only half or full board

The drinks are really expensive as is the food in the snack bar on a lunchtime, we wanted to be bed and breakfast but were told by Cosmos this was not available. So we booked half board and never had one meal as cavtat centre was so much more appealing. This year we are going to stay in an apartment as we loved being able to eat somewhere different everynight

Groomsport, United...
Level Contributor
1,638 posts
155 reviews
3. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

we're staying in October and have bought the half-board, but the extra cost was minimal, so even if we want to eat out on some days (and probably will) we're not losing out much.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

we are going in June with Jet2 on a bed & breakfast package. A better option than being limited to the hotel for evening meal

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,776 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

Very wise dink12.

6. Re: Hotel Croatia Cavtat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Cavtat
Recent Conversations