We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avillion Water Chalets with 2yr toddler or Garden Chalet?

Which Port Dickson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Avillion Water Chalets with 2yr toddler or Garden Chalet?

Wow - just saw Avilion Water Chalets on the water and they look fabulous!

Any families with young toddlers stay here and felt it safe or should we take

the safe route and book the Garden Chalet? Like most parents, we don't take our eye off our little one but incase a door gets accidentally left open, can the pool or water be easily accessed?

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
870 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avillion Water Chalets with 2yr toddler or Garden Chalet?

You're right on the water with water chalets so I guess it a little dangerous and you have to make sure you lock the balcony or toilet doors. I haven't stayed at gardens chalets so no idea about that. Btw, have you check out Avillion admiral cove?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
387 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avillion Water Chalets with 2yr toddler or Garden Chalet?

The water chalet at Avillion has open concept bathroom and the balcony is direct to the sea with gap in between the wood fence balcony. The water chalet may not suitable for toddler as they might be active walking to the bathroom or balcony.

I only stay at Avillion water chalet before but looking at their website on each room layout and I found that the beach studio is more suitable for family with child as the room has no open concept bathroom and also no balcony. But hope if anyone stays at the beach studio for further recommendation. Cheers!!!

P/s BTW the garden chalet has a balcony as well. So you may need to take care and lock the door.

3. Re: Avillion Water Chalets with 2yr toddler or Garden Chalet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 13:17