We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the difference in ferries?

Bordeaux, France
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
14 helpful votes
What is the difference in ferries?
Save

Hi,

My husband and I will be travelling to Redang from Penang by car this August. I would like to know the different ferries that can accommodate number of people approximately. I’ve read that most people would travel overnight to arrive at the jetty early morning but, we prefer to start the drive earlY morning in order to catch the beautiful sceneries along the way. My concern is... I don’t want to be riding a ferry with loads of passengers. Hence, my question.

Also, if anyone here has contact for good snorkeling excursions as I don’t want to take the one from Laguna.

Thank you in advance 🙏🏻

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: What is the difference in ferries?

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts Edited: 2 years ago

Bordeaux, France
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: What is the difference in ferries?
Save

Hi, when did I remove this? I didn’t request to edit nor remove it.

Reply to: What is the difference in ferries?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.