We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best accommodations for Big group at Pulau Redang..

Pekan, Malaysia
1 post
Best accommodations for Big group at Pulau Redang..
Save

Hello.. Can someone suggest me the best hotel for us to stay for big group.. 10 alduts 2kids below 5years..

Prefer different room under one rooftop..

3 replies to this topic
Bain Boeuf
Destination Expert
for Penang, Penang Island, George Town, Tanjung Bungah, Batu Ferringhi
Level Contributor
19,428 posts
214 reviews
106 helpful votes
1. Re: Best accommodations for Big group at Pulau Redang..
Save

Maybe define what 'best" is for you? Price, location, food, activities etc. I know which would be the best for me (the Taaras) but it might not be best for you. The size of your group will easily be accommodated at very many of the hotels without any difficulty. Perhaps do a search and put in your group number or number of rooms you want and see what it turns up.

George Town...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Best accommodations for Big group at Pulau Redang..
Save

Any suggestions in term of location and activities? As I will be visiting with children, activities are important.

Thanks.

Level Contributor
236 posts
1 review
3. Re: Best accommodations for Big group at Pulau Redang..
Save

On the east coast you could have a look a one of the hotels around the Laguna Redang (there are several, check on Google Maps). They are on a huge nice beach with plenty of activities.

Reply to: Best accommodations for Big group at Pulau Redang..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.