We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

I find that there are mont choisy beach villas, mont choisy beach resort and apartments, mont choisy lifestyle hotel, beach villas mont choisy etc.

So which one is at beach and is their locations as appearing on google map. I want to stay just near to sea beach. Another Mystik is also appearing on map.

Got confused to go for booking.

Please help.

Vijay

5 replies to this topic
Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
128 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

Hi Vijay,

I think all of the hotels you mentioned are ocean front but none are on what would be called a proper beach, for that you have to go south to Le Cardinal/Casuarina or north to Mont Choisy public beach. Coral Azur beach resort has a small section of beach that basically disappears at high tide and some of the others have sandy beach or man made areas at the ocean but are not great for getting into the sea and there was quite a bit of debris lying about when we were there Sept/Oct. If you look on Google Maps all the hotels you mention are in between the bottom of Mont Choisy public beach and Le Cardinal Exclusive/Casuarina Hotels, if you look at satelllite view you will get an idea of the beach size on that stretch.

Hope this helps

Ronnie

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

Thanks.

Any opinion on Residence cest ici at Trou aux biches beach in sout of mont choisy

Further if you could help me on villas caroline or any other good one on beach of flic en flac.

Thanks again

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
128 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

C'est ici is on a good stretch of beach and close to the village centre, sorry not sure what the accommodation is like but great location. Be cosy aparthotel in Trou Aux Biches looks nice as well but is not on the beach (short walk) as does Le Sakoa (Hotel).

Sorry no opinion on Villas Caroline other than the beach is big at that point, I personally did not like flic en flac for some reason but plenty people do.

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
19,144 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

Villas Caroline is located very near to the town of Flic en Flac on not the best stretch of beach. Lots of fishing boats are moored in that area, close to the residential part of the village.

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius

Thanks for the valuable information

Vijay

Reply to: Confusion over selevting mont choisy beach villas, mauritius
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mont Choisy