We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hospital

Indiana
1 post
Save Topic
hospital

I am trying to find out if there is a crystal Hospital in Lagos,Nigeria can you get me the address and phone number to this hospital and do they have a web site your is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos State, Nigeria
Texas
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: hospital

I'm so glad you guys posted here. My boyfiend, fiance was supposedly in an accident this weekend and is in Crystal Hospital. I have been thinking I have been being scammed for a while ... this clinched it. I couldn't find him anywhere on any scam site but he messed up when he used this hospital name. He also went to Nigeria on a job just after we met. Said he was a Civil Engineer. He just kept running into trouble and had a good reason for all of it. Maybe the same guy as someone mentioned a similar situation ... he said he lived in CA first and then left for this job in Nigeria. It was very elaborate. he had a hacker steal his account supposedly and talk to me for almost a week. He owed VAT tax and then the accident. Called himself John Kendel and also had a friend named David Evert who came into play when he had his accident. I met him on Dating in Ireland site. He did manage to get 500.00 from me twice. I always had a feeling though and did tell him on several occasions I thought he was a scammer. Taught me to really listen to my intuition.

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
Syk
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: hospital

You are right it is all scam!, that guy somehow scammed me but not through the hospital.. :( maybe because such ones like me believe more in good people than bad people and start trusting...but now I hope he will be caught and put in jail. I don't need money back i know it is impossible what I want him to be in jail! Please watch out scammers , they are everywhere in the dating sites, be careful, you can check original IP address which you can get from the full Header where Message ID of the sender's email (usually it is the last IP adress in the full Header like here: Message-ID: <943655.91298.qm@web59701.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>

Received: from [41.220.75.3] by web59701.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Mar 2009 04:07:48 PDT

http://www.maxmind.com/app/locate_ip )I have checked IP address of this email he is not from Britain but from Nigeria, the Email is from Nigeria, Lagos!

If it doesn't help because sometimes you cannot identify IP adress location cos it is private or satelite connection. Your intituion has helped you!:) As for me I had doubts but decided to help that guy who came into trouble too and he was civil engineer too and then I understood that it was all scam...;( What's funny I have recieved the email from that scammer and he seems trying to do it again hehe...grrrrrrrrr:

"You never wanted to help our affair then as you only listen to what people say about us not knowing that not every body will support us since we met on the internet,

Well i still have your money to refund you on my budget and mind just that few weeks ago i used the money i was paid to buy a multi million Dollars Oil Well in Kuwait (Asia) cos i want to invest into oil business as am currently pursuing some papers from the government of Kuwait to enable me operate with oil dealers association of Kuwait and worldwide.

So am sorry i dont have raw cash for now, the only i cld help you is if you can be able to provide a 350USD to my agent in Africa in other for him to post you a check i left with him while i was there, he cldnt cash out there in africa so i ask him to hold unto it till i demand for it, so i have called him and he needs just 350 dollars to pay for postal Stamp and postage fee using DHL.

Get back at me if you are wilingly in need cos i can forget what you did to me, i still owe you much.."

This is all bullshit and so ridicuous and I wonder how many stories scammers have to make like this including well-known for all of you, CRYSTAL HOSPITAL(They have lots of combinations how to scam people.!!!)

SCAMMERS DON"T HAVE CONSCIENCE, THEIR AIM IS TO GET MONEY FROM YOU ANY POSSIBLE STORY MAKING!!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Nigeria
Nigeria
Africa
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos State, Nigeria
Syk
4 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: hospital

Sorry I probably read your message too fast, well i see you also didn't trust your intuition like me and you was also scammed. And in my case I had several people came into play too and similar story, maybe it is even the same scammer!!! But the name is different and he lives as if in London...

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,950 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hospital

There is a lesson here. Just because you meet somebody in person does not mean he is not a scammer!

As soon as you get an email asking for money you should disconnect and run the other way!

15. Re: hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 12:25