We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Putukusi

San Diego
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Putukusi

I was wondering if anyone has climbed this mountain across from M.P.? Is this short hike worth it?

thailand
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Putukusi

It is definetely worth it but you must be fit. I correct myself , very fit. I did it last year with two of my three children aged 17 and 18. I was happy when we got to the top and I was not left behing to die of thirst by my children. Take water is a must. Not too much as you will notice the weight. any info. you want write to me at carlitosrico@hotmail.com I may not reply inmediately because at present I am in paradise on earth with my boys.....Phi Phi island Thailand.

Michigan
Level Contributor
9 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Putukusi

We really enjoyed the hike. There was not much traffic on the trail, and there are some great views from the top. The tall ladders you climb along the way add to the excitement of the hike as well. It is a pretty steep trail and it does take some effort, but just take your time & you will be rewarded.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Putukusi

I climbed it five days ago, and it was a very hard climb, but was so worth it at the top. You don't see MP at all until the very top of Putucusi, and it's a great reward when you get there. One warning for you, give the ladders a bit of a kick/shake before you get on them, I got a fright when I saw a black and red snake slither underneath me as I was coming back down one of them!

4. Re: Putukusi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2010, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Aguas Calientes