We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shower

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Shower

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that you can have a shower in Aguas Calientes after trekking the Inca trail? we are not staying just would like a shower before we catch the train back to Cusco

Utah, USA
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shower

Maybe you could go to the natural hot springs in AC. I'm sure there are showers there plus the pools would feel great after the Inca Trail!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shower

Went to the hot springs had a nice shower soak $3

Tracy, CA
Level Contributor
142 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shower

The hot springs were smelly and disgusting and I'm sorry I wasted my time there instead of taking a nap after the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu. My son dragged us there because he was convinced they were great. The setting is quite nice, but that's where the niceness stops. I needed a nice hot shower when I got back to the hotel.

I'd suggest paying a few soles and taking a hot shower at the Winay Wayna campsite on the last night of your Inca Trail trek, then waiting until you get back to Cusco after Machu Picchu for an actual shower.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shower

thanks for your help. I had heard bad reports about the springs so was not happy about going there.

5. Re: Shower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2010, 18:19
6. Re: Shower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Aguas Calientes