We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

5 posts
Save Topic
is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

Hi.

we,family of 6 members plannning to visit delhi on june 11th to june 17th from chennai .so i have few ques related to this

1. is this the good dates to visit delhi particular abt weather

2.if yes means how can we plan for whole 7 days

3.if no means do u have any other suggestive places to visit in june

thank you all in advance

15 replies to this topic
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

OK if you do not be like to visit hill area than you can visit Delhi, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur destination Now it's up to you when you feel comfert for visit in India. If weather is hot that moments car chauffeur use umbrella for our guest everytime and some cold drinks like juice and soft drinks.

Delhi to Varanasi you can cover by flight or train also after than you can drive by car and chauffeur everywhere.

Regards

India By Car Chauffeur

11 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

Hello!

1)Yes you can visit delhi in this time of the year, itd be good

2) Delhi is the cultural capital of the country and is teeming with eclectic bazaars, cultural spots, cafes, and bars with no end to interesting places you can spend your day. https://goo.gl/Npmx2L You can go to Motibaug, Hauz Khas, Kalindi Kunj, Cannaught Place, India Gate, etc.

You can also visit Jaipur after Delhi, for a few days or go to Agra.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

Yes, is it not a good time to visit Delhi. Shimla, Kullu, Manali, Dharamshala is a best places to visit in India.

Regards

Indiator travel

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

The best things about Delhi Summers is cheap Hotels, you can get a great deals on all the Hotels in Delhi.

I would suggest you to visit Udaipur, amazing city.

Level Contributor
48 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp

Hey..

I would suggest you to travel to delhi between October to march. The wheather is either bearable or cold.

I would also suggest not to visit himachal or Uttarakhand. These palaces are terribly crowded. You get a place to step.

Place a visit to north india in off season from October to march and enjoy the winters....

Reply to: is june 11 to 17 is the best time to visit delhi.plz hlp
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted