We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

I'm a single Aussie girl looking for another female or a couple to share a driver to see the Golden Triangle. I'm still finalising my dates but looking at around 18-21 June 2014. I don't want to live in your pocket, nor share a room.....just share the driver and the experience! I'm flexible (to a degree!) as I haven't locked anything in just yet. I'm also planning two nights in Varanasi that I'm also happy to share the experience (and local tour guide) with

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,981 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

Hi-

Instead of sharing with some unknown person it's better to travel alone, and it does not cost much.

Car and guide can be hire from any local destination expert.

Regards

Arun

Agra, India
Level Contributor
587 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

I suggest you to Travel alone there is no need to join a company with unknown person.

It dos'nt cost you to much.You will get Golden Traingle package for 5 Nights/6 days in approx RS.17000-19000 per person.Its better to take rates from 2 or 3 travel agent

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
12,569 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

If you don't want to travel alone, it's very much all right to find a compatible person. It's good on the safety aspect and also from the finance side. Travelling alone will give you lot of anxieties.

If there are group tours that suits your taste, I suggest you go for that as you don't have to work on finding a suitable person.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

You can join group tours too

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

Ok, my dates are set. Starting on Saturday 21st June and will return to Delhi late on 24th June. Shout out if you want to come along for the ride!

New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

Hi

if someone joined you for driver its going better for you otherwise you have sedan Toyota Etios in around 8000-10000 rps including all expenses of car and driver. Hope you enjoy your tour.

cheers

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

Did you already got a companion ? If not you might want to try some other travel companion sites. Cheers !

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

Its a good option but you have to see if you get the right companion. I am sure cost will come down in hotel/cab and everywhere. But you got to find the right person.

9. Re: Female companion to share a driver for Golden Triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 14:15