We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do on Monday in Mumbai

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,945 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
What to do on Monday in Mumbai

I find myself with a day to spare in Mumbai on Monday. I've done most of the better known sights at one time or another and an awful lot of places are cloed on a Monday. Anyone got any ideas for how to occupy myself for the day? Grateful for any suggestions. I'm staying just off Marine Drive.

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Marine Drive
Marine Drive
7,233 Reviews
Mumbai, India
7 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

http://www.globalpagoda.org/contact-us

Visit this Place if its of ur Interest.

The Global Vipassana Pagoda is declared as one of the "Seven Wonders of Maharashtra" by Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC)

Mentioned in this post
London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,945 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

It may be a little far, but thanks for the suggestion.

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,945 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

Should I want to go shopping (to buy something to wear at a friend's wedding), where would be the best place to head for (any day)?

Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

Bhuleshwar, Mangaldas Market For clothes, Zaveri Bazaar for Gold / Diamond etc Good Area for Shopping .

Mentioned in this post
Mangaldas Market
Mangaldas Market
43 Reviews
Mumbai, India
Zaveri Bazaar
Zaveri Bazaar
31 Reviews
Mumbai, India
5. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2018, 22:17

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

Hi

What all places you have visited till now

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do on Monday in Mumbai

Looks like I got a little late in suggesting you some ideas for Things to Do in Mumbai. Anyway, here is a list of coolest and my personal favorite suggestions - https:/…things-to-do-in-mumbai

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Reply to: What to do on Monday in Mumbai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted