We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India evisa

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
India evisa

I have been attempting to fill out the OM like applications for India e visa for both me and myimor daughter. Having great difficulty as every time I type in dates for birthdays, arrivals and passport issue dates my numbers get turned around automatically without my prompting! I've tried 9 times now and this happens every time. It takes me roughly a half hour to fill each form out only to render the form invalid because of incorrect information which I am not at fault for giving. This is getting very frustrating and exhausting. I do not have Wi-Fi

Only use cellular data as Wi-Fi isn't accessible in the county I live in. So, basically I'm using my phone to fill out the forms but don't see why this should present any problems as I use my data for everything else online. Has anyone experienced the same difficulties? I'm not sure what to do next.

Would appreciate any all suggestions

34 replies to this topic
Lowestoft, United...
Destination Expert
for Varkala, India
Level Contributor
10,606 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: India evisa

Hi Diane D . Try using the Calendar that comes up in the fields that require a date. It should work.

Edited: 12 March 2018, 22:50
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: India evisa

I have tried that more than once.

It's still changing my dates regardless of method of input. Thanks though

Sigh

Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: India evisa

Pls try to email ur query on this email id indiatvoa@gov.in hope so you get better feedback.

Or Also Try to contact on the Below

e-Visa India

Office No. 211, 2nd Floor, DDA5 Janakpuri

Distric Center, New Delhi-110058

USA +1 646 893 7849

UK +44 203 411 6786

AUS +61 283 107 380

info@e-visaindia.com

Call 24X7 For Support | Business Hour (9:00am to 5:00pm)

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: India evisa

I have sent an email to the address you have provided over 24 hours ago. Finally it sent. My first attempt did not go through and I received a message that no such email address exists or that the email may not be accepting emails at present time. 2nd attempt went though but havent received any answer yet or response. Going to Mumbai, not Delhi.

Can't make international calls on the phone

Problems online are continuouly repetetive

TY

Edited: 13 March 2018, 01:20
Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: India evisa

Are you sure the dates aren't in the American form with the month before the day?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: India evisa

Forgot! If you go to the Goa forum Igirl has posted a great step by step guide to filling in the form the topic is Etourist visa guide. Also she can answer any questions you might have regarding the evisa.

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: India evisa

How did naVigate there from here? Will try and

check it out

Ty

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: India evisa

I thought that may be it but no. Month /day /year

Same as In US

Italy
Level Contributor
39,683 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: India evisa

If you're finding it difficult to get on the Goa forum, just google tripadvisor goa forum, I really do think Igirl's topic will be very helpful to you. I wouldn't have got through the process without it.

Also, if you get to the end and you're granted the visa remember you need to take the copy with your photo on it , Igirl will also help you with this.

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: India evisa

Ok thabks

Another quick question

Can I just take a photo of my passport photo and attach for the required pic? This also pertains to my passport data with all the info on it in passport

The page with date of issue, place, and other valid info. It says in The instructions to scan the above but I don't know how scan with my phone

Thanks much

Reply to: India evisa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted