We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying from Delhi to Dharamsala on Air Deccan

Bear Valley
2 posts
Save Topic
Flying from Delhi to Dharamsala on Air Deccan

Soon I will be in Delhi and am contemplating flying Air Deccan to Dharamsala rather than taking a taxi. I've heard this flight now uses a larger plane and the baggage allowances aren't as restrictive. However, I read on the Air Deccan website that they reserve the right to restrict luggage without notice, and this policy concerns me. If anyone has any info or suggestions regarding this flight, I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks...

Mentioned in this post
Dharamsala
Dharamsala
Kangra District, India
Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying from Delhi to Dharamsala on Air Deccan

I think you would be better posting this on the Dharamsala forum as someone there may well have experienced the same problem. Just click on India forums and then select from the drop down menu.

Mentioned in this post
Dharamsala
Dharamsala
Kangra District, India
2. Re: Flying from Delhi to Dharamsala on Air Deccan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 12:26