We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gangtok darjeeling trip

Ratlam, India
1 post
Save Topic
gangtok darjeeling trip

hello friends

i am plannig to visit gangtok and darjeeling in sept. 5 days

we are 10 people so either we need to take 2 cabs 8+4 seater or is there option of some 11-14 seater like tata winger etc. if yes plz give the contacts to book it also tell me about aprox per KM charges.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India
Level Contributor
16,272 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gangtok darjeeling trip

Most likely you have to use 2 vehicle for the tour.Vinger or tempo travellers can be used for transfer but may not be used for sight seeing due to local taxi union issue.There is no per km rate in the area.Travel agent/driver would quote you rate as per itinerary.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
286 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gangtok darjeeling trip

take auto from njp and go to siliguri stand ...you will get cab in very cheap rate..there are no fixed rate for cab...it may varry from 1500- 2500...depending upon your luck and bargain..I always search for some cabs...who have come to NJP/Gangtok for drop purpose..they agree even @1400 for one way drop.

3. Re: gangtok darjeeling trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2017, 12:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now