We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day walks from Darjeeling

UK
Level Contributor
185 posts
811 reviews
Save Topic
Day walks from Darjeeling

Hello,

We'll be in Darjeeling the week before Diwali and would like to take some 'day walks' (not strenuous trekking just guided walks if possible). Can any of the local Darj experts recommend any companies that could offer this service please?

Many thanks

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
39,316 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day walks from Darjeeling

You can enjoy hike to Tiger hill from Darjeeling. It can be one way trek. That won't be strenuous.

Edited: 25 July 2016, 12:10
Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day walks from Darjeeling

Hello,

I am a local Trekking agent in Darjeeling town.When you arrive Darjeeling,you can contact me.I will try to suggest the best plan for you.

Thank you

Karma Sherpa

Darjeeling Treks and Tours

3. Re: Day walks from Darjeeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2017, 12:18