We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry in Malacca

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
457 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry in Malacca

There's a coin operated laundry on Jalan Hang Kasturi. It costs RM5 for a wash and the same for a dry. It only takes 20 & 50 sen coins. There is a change machine there but it was out of order in July 12. The biggest challange is actually getting the change. The wash takes 30 mins and the dry 40 mins. There is some washing powder and conditioner near the desk in the corner.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry in Malacca

I want to ask you, why are you telling us this?

ur experience on 12 july. Today is 11 july.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Maybe the OP meant July, (20)12?

Cheers ツ

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Sorry about the dates pal. I just thought that some people may appreciate the info instead of trying to find out themselves as I did. That's the whole point isn't it or have I missed something here?

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Thanks for the info BigBlue, used the laundry today 5th Sept. Change machine is working now. The guy managing the place was very helpful.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Does anyone know of a good laundromat near Holiday Inn Melaka, preferably within walking distance? Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundry in Malacca

BigBlue1894, thanks for sharing. It's always useful to know where self service laundry can be found when we travel as we like to travel like....

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Laundry in Malacca

BigBlue1894, thanks for sharing. It's always useful to know where self service laundry can be found when we travel as we like to travel like....

melaka
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Hi..There is a newly open self service laundry ( 24 Hours ) in melaka raya just opposite of cimb bank or opposite of Pergola Hotel ..it call cleanpro.. the charges is RM 4.50 for washing and dryer only RM 4.00. washing time only 23min and dryer only 24 min.. all less then one hour .. They have free wash until 25th Nov 2012

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Thanks very much "melakaboymel". Much appreciated!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Laundry in Malacca

Thanks to BigBlue1894 and melakaboymel. Used the laundromat today. It is called Laundry Room and is part of Monkey Guest House. It is located at 68 Jalan Hang Kasturi. Costs are still RM5 each per washing or drying load. Detergent is RM1. Very helpful staff.