We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vomo Resort Map

Auckland
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vomo Resort Map

anyone know where to find a resort map / layout plan of Vomo? Not on their web site so anyone else know where I can find one? thanks.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,832 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vomo Resort Map

Maybe if you contact them they can help. I think it would be a great idea if resorts had a map on their site make it keasier in choosing what sort of accomodation you wanted.

Auckland
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vomo Resort Map

yes thanks for your suggestion, I've contacted Vomo but not had a response yet, Fiji time, so I'll give them a few more days!!! Treasure and Castaway all have resort maps, they are so useful if you've nevef stayed at the resort before.

Blue Mountains
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vomo Resort Map

You can get a pretty good aerial view of the island and resort on google maps. It gives an indication of the resort layout and location of bures.

Auckland
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vomo Resort Map

yes thanks for this, I got a great idea from googlemaps a while ago, I was just wondering about the bure numbers so I can request a bure with our booking. We'll opt for a beachfront bure and I'm sure they are all wondeful, whichever one we end up in !

Australia
Level Contributor
615 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vomo Resort Map

hi kemgjp

we are going to vomo in 6 weeks so if you going after then i may be able to help you. I emailed Ana when I booked and she sent some photoes of some beachfront bures and hill bures so i could decide. We ended up choosing the beachfront which look devine of course!!!!

If you go through the past reviews some of them mention what bure numbers are the best of the pick. I requested one with some grass in front and abit away from the beach (well, they are only a few from the beach!!) as we have 2 little kids.

Let me know if you need any further help!

Happy holidaying!

Blue Mountains
Level Contributor
5 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vomo Resort Map

I hope you got the map you were waiting on? If you have not got the details you are after, we are travelling to Vomo next week and I will see if there is a resort map we can pick up and scan. Like you say, I am sure all the beachfront rooms are all great and I have a feeling they put people into the most appropriate rooms for them (ie. we are a family with young kids and I am sure they are putting us close to the main facilities and away from any honeymooning couples!) Let us know if you are still looking for a map.

Australia
Level Contributor
615 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vomo Resort Map

I had a map emailed to me from vomo, pm me your email address and I will forward it to you.

Samoa wedding, I hope you have a great trip, we leave for vomo in 2 weeks time so we will just miss you!

Happy holidaying!

Auckland
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vomo Resort Map

hi, we have emailed before. We go to Vomo in 8 weeks, SO excted, When do you leave? must be very soon. Have a fab time and can you EM me when you get back with great bures to stay in, how the nanny thing worked for your kids, etc? many thanks, Kay.

ps - my EM address is kaym@kaymorrisdesign.com

Australia
Level Contributor
615 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vomo Resort Map

Hi there Kay!

We go on the 25th march, getting soooo excited!

Will definetly email you on our return after 9 april, with review and some pics etc!

Until then, start counting down !!!

10. Re: Vomo Resort Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2010, 14:31
Get answers to your questions about Vomo Island