We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nosara Wedding Officiant

Crested Butte...
1 post
Save Topic
Nosara Wedding Officiant

My fiance and I are eloping to Playa Guiones and need a wedding officiant for a VERY simple ceremony. It will just be the two of us, and technically we will already be legally married once we leave Colorado. Does anyone know someone who would perform such a simple ceremony?

Pensacola, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Nosara Wedding Officiant

My fiance and I are coming to CR in Oct.2012...we are in desperate need of a reasonable wedding officiant and a good photographer...anyone know of someone who could help??

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,559 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nosara Wedding Officiant

Fro Nosara Samara area the best person to answer any question regarding a wedding planner...try to contact Allylam at this forum...great lady with a lot of information!

Picture girl...where in Costa Rica?

Nosara, Costa Rica
3 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Nosara Wedding Officiant

Greetings, I wrote you a couple of days ago. As I said I have been creating personal and hopefully memorable ceremonies for many years - both in the USA and more recently in Nosara, Costa Rica. I would suggest that you contact me direct at: karen@racsa.co.cr with your questions and giving me an idea of what you are looking for.

I look forward to assisting you, Rev. Karen Haskin

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,423 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Nosara Wedding Officiant

Roadadvisor, thank you as always!

Rod, I like Nina and Karen. They could both do the job for you. I suggest you contact both of them and decide which one suits you best!

Level Contributor
3,094 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Nosara Wedding Officiant

Try contacting Johana Moreno at jmoreno@lawfirmmoreno.com +506-8939-2035

She speaks good English and she can assist you with the wedding.

Edited: 28 June 2012, 00:22
16. Re: Nosara Wedding Officiant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Nicoya
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question