We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daihatsu Bego question

Nicosia, Cyprus
1 post
Save Topic
Daihatsu Bego question

Hallo. i have a Daihatsu Bego 2007. I have two children and i am waiting for the third \. the ages are 4 yaers old, 10 month old and the new one will comes in spring. I was wondering if we can travel all togethger (two adulds and 3 kids) with three baby car seat at the back. I have two isofix possisions at the back, not in the middle seat at the back. the belt threre is not 3 point belt, i can not fix car seat with the middle seat. can i change the belt or put an isofix system in the middle seat to put three baby car seat? do you think i can put three baby car seat at the back?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
48,585 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Daihatsu Bego question

It is going to be really tight but possible...3 baby car seats... humm a lot of seats!

Try to get at least a small car seat out of the 3...more chances to be a little better!

Level Contributor
1,288 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daihatsu Bego question

You might be able to cram all three seats in and rig something to hold them down but they will not fit the way the manufacturers intended and probably will not be terribly safe.

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daihatsu Bego question

For the safety of your family, I would consider upgrading to a Rav 4, or something a bit more solid with better suspension. It will cost you more, but safety is an issue by the sounds of things.

Would you do this at home? Probably not! So, don't do it here!!

Drive safe, stay safe!

Enjoy your vacation!

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Daihatsu Bego question

All good advise! Even IF you could, there is no way all your luggage and gear would fit in the very small back end storage area. It's almost non-existant. Have a safe and happy vacation!

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,558 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Daihatsu Bego question

We had a Rav4 and it was superb, gutless in 5th gear but excellent otherwise. Not a 'big' car outside but very spacious inside, easily accommodating 4 adult males plus 4 suitcases.

Not sure if that helps...

6. Re: Daihatsu Bego question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Nicoya