We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hacienda Pinilla Horseback Riding

Canton, Georgia
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hacienda Pinilla Horseback Riding

My husband and I will be traveling to the JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort and Spa in a few weeks. We noticed there is horseback riding. Has anyone done this? How much does it cost? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
Area de...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hacienda Pinilla Horseback Riding

Hello, the Tour is for 1hour and 30 minutes. include water, helmet and transportation from the hotel, Rate $70pp.

The Tour is Forest, mountain and the last part of the tour is at the beach, and return to the Stable.

Canton, Georgia
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hacienda Pinilla Horseback Riding

Thank you!

Northfield, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hacienda Pinilla Horseback Riding

We rode the 90 minute ride last Sunday 2/21

It was pretty hot mid 90s and I would suggest wearing a hat, sunscreen, and extra water, although they do give you water at the observation tower. The guides are great and helpful. The ride is not all flat and there are some fairly steep climbs and descents. Also it is very dry there and there was not much wildlife to see aside from a few lizards. But we enjoyed the ride and the beach portion. Due to the heat I might have opted to the 60min ride and skipped the observation tower portion

Reply to: Hacienda Pinilla Horseback Riding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz
Recent Conversations
More Santa Cruz Topics