We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Posada

Boston
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
La Posada

We have decided on La Posada after reading such wonderful things. They have a bungalo or the monkey room available. Thoughts please........

Ocean County, NJ
Level Contributor
248 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Posada

I don't have any thoughts, but we will also be staying here in April and were given the Jungle room...can't wait to see your replies :-)

Boston
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: La Posada

anyone!!!!????

St. albert,Alberta
Level Contributor
919 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Posada

Our family absolutely loved La Posada. Mike and his staff are fabulous and so much fun, its in a great location and the pizza and breakfasts are very good.

We stayed in one of the Bungalows and loved being right next to the pool, but I've also heard good things about the other rooms.

Either way, I don't think you can go wrong. La Posada was a favorite (out of 9 different hotels throughout Costa Rica) with our family!!

4. Re: La Posada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 03:17