We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarindo weather in June

Carmel, IN
2 posts
Save Topic
Tamarindo weather in June

I have checked numerous web sites and I feel like I can't get a straight answer on how much rain to expect in Tamarindo in mid-June. I know it is the wet season but if my wife and I enjoy laying by the pool or on the beach will we be disappointed by the amount of rain?

Mentioned in this post
Tamarindo
Tamarindo
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,981 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarindo weather in June

Ooops a dupe..

luis

Brasilito, Costa...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarindo weather in June

I live in the area and things is that only God knows how much rain will fall, but they are usually very nice day maybe it rains a few minutes early and at night

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,656 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tamarindo weather in June

Typically it will be sunny in the mornings and then rain for an hour or so in the afternoons and then clear up again.

San Lorenzo, Costa...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tamarindo weather in June

Sean420 has it right

5. Re: Tamarindo weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 13:19