We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV parking at State Fair

Groveland, FL
Level Contributor
118 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
RV parking at State Fair

Alaska State Fair website indicates that the cost of RV parking is $15. The website goes on to give camping rules in that same section. However, the website does not give the cost to park a RV for just a couple of hours. We will be there on Saturday morning (Sept. 4th) mainly to see the vegetables but we are not planning to camp overnight. Any advice/suggestions on where we can park a small RV for a short time?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Alaska
Alaska
United States
Wasilla, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
6,257 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV parking at State Fair

I think that if you are not there overnight then you would pay the same as a regular car.

If you are looking for free, I'd park by Palmer Middle School and walk the mile or so.

Groveland, FL
Level Contributor
118 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RV parking at State Fair

Thanks, AKS. I appreciate the advice. We were there last year and the traffic was pretty heavy going into the parking lots. We were not able to find suitable parking but maybe we'll have more luck this year.

3. Re: RV parking at State Fair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Palmer