We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Dubai

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Day trip to Dubai

We will be staying at le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort and although this is to be a chill out holiday, I'm thinking it would be nice surprise for grandchildren to spend a day at the Atlantis water park. Arabian Adventures say that although they can provide tickets for aquaventure, they can't provide return transfers. Any ideas please?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
56 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Best is to hire a car with driver for full day and make your way to the Atlantis. you can buy aquaventure tickets directly.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Thank you. I'll maybe do that.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
3. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Just be aware that Atlantis is probably a good 2 hour (possibly 2 and a half) drive from your hotel. Either self drive or as the other poster says hire a car with driver for the day.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,175 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Do remember to bring your local D/L, an international D/L, and include CDW while renting.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
70 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Did you consider http://www.dreamlanduae.com/ instead of Atlantis? It's closer to your location, much cheaper & very good value for money!

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,400 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Sorry to say but there is no comparison between Dreamland and Atlantis.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
7. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Thank you all for your help. I didn't know about Dreamland, so that's a possibility. Either that or a car with driver I think.

Bolton, Uk
Level Contributor
425 posts
143 reviews
8. Re: Day trip to Dubai

Twice a week the hotel run a courtesy bus into Dubai. Once in Dubai, get a taxi to Atlantis. Probably work out much cheaper.

We stayed 2 years ago and some people we met did it. They had a great time.

9. Re: Day trip to Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Fujairah