We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of taxi to Dubai

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
486 posts
197 reviews
Cost of taxi to Dubai

Hi

Does anyone have a rough idea of cost for a taxi from Le Meridien al Aqah to Dubai?

I have booked waterpark tickets for Atlantis for the day, we are then planning to go to Karama for a look round before heading back to Fujariah. Am I going to be able to get a cab in Karama to take us back to Fujariah or is there a better way of arranging transportation?

Thanks

Wales
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
1. Re: Cost of taxi to Dubai

A taxi to Dubai (Atlantis) is going to cost around 250aed. A taxi from Atlantis to Karama would be around 60 aed and a taxi from Karama back to Fujairah would be around 200aed. If I were you I would try and do a deal with one of the hotel taxis to be your taxi for the day. It may be a bit more expensive but will give you peace of mind. If you think the price is too much nip next door to the Rotana and see if you can get a better deal.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
486 posts
197 reviews
2. Re: Cost of taxi to Dubai

Thanks for the advice, I'm happy to pay a bit extra for the peace of mind. I'd be worried about trying to find a cab in Karama at night that would be willing to go out to Fujariah.

3. Re: Cost of taxi to Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Fujairah