We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeep tours

NJ
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
jeep tours

I notice there are a few jeep tours which one would you pick to do.

8 replies to this topic
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
67,346 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: jeep tours

Jeep tours in Fountain Hills?

NJ
Level Contributor
329 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: jeep tours

sedona area

Aurora, Illinois
Destination Expert
for New Mexico, Santa Fe, Albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
160 reviews
3. Re: jeep tours

Ah. You've posted in the Fountain Hills forum, not the Sedona one.

For Sedona, without a doubt Pink Jeep Broken Arrow. I just did this last week and it was a trip highlight! (I actually did the longer combo tour which includes the Scenic Rim. Worthwhile if you have the time and money, but the Broken Arrow portion is the "don't miss" part.)

Keith

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
67,346 posts
250 reviews
4. Re: jeep tours

The OP has posted about jeep tours already and continues to ask here in the Fountain Hills forum.

To the OP, I suggest that you go to the Sedona forum page. From there you can research posts and reviews from hundreds of previous visitors concerning their jeep tour experiences. In the end you will probably realize that Pink Jeep, Broken Arrow is the top tour in Sedona. Yes, there are plenty of others. None can really compare. Some of the others are still good though. Bottom line, you'll get what you pay for, but you won't understand how good PJ BA is unless you do it.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
462 reviews
5. Re: jeep tours

Yes, there are jeep tours in Fountain Hills. Surprise!!!. Dessert Dog on Shea Blvd offers some nice jeep and hummer tours to the Four Peaks area and Usuary Park area. They have a fine reputation and are very worthwhile and are also listed on trip advisor.

Edited: 21 November 2012, 12:17
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
67,346 posts
250 reviews
6. Re: jeep tours

Glad to know that Thelrose. But as I suspected, the OP was posting in the wrong forum. They've been here before and asked similar questions.

Hope you're enjoying your time in Sedona.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
462 reviews
7. Re: jeep tours

I should add that I am not knocking the Sedona Pink Jeep tours. I took one today. But there are several jeep opportunities in the Scottsdale and Fountain Hills area. We see them here all the time and hubby has taken one. Maybe the OP can't make it to Sedona.

Harleysville...
Destination Expert
for Fountain Hills
Level Contributor
5,443 posts
462 reviews
8. Re: jeep tours

We did RedRox but unfortunately had to return to FH this evening. Didnt know the OP had previously posted about this. I've sort of been out of touch the past few days. :-)

Reply to: jeep tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fountain Hills