We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2018 Bookings

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
475 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
2018 Bookings

Ok, folks, I hope you have all booked your 1st holiday for 2018, Let's start with where and when.

58 replies to this topic
Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
890 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: 2018 Bookings

Tony, we renewed our wedding vows in Hisaronu at the Dedem Hotel in 2014 and it cost around £1800, for that we had the venue in our color scheme, bbq meal, 1st drink for 30 guests after the ceremony and 1st drink with the meal, cake, master of ceremonies for the service, belly dancer, fire show, hair and makeup for the bride, mother and 2 x bridesmaids and a hair cut and shave for me and 3 others, it also included a trip down to Olu Deniz beach for sunset pictures and a quality photo album and the honeymoon suite for our renewal night.

Not sure what that would have been in the UK at the time, but for the price we paid, it was amazing value.

If memory serves me correct the total price for wedding and 2 weeks holiday for 2 adults, 2 children (flights, hotel, transfers) including spends was £5600.

Probably wouldn't get the wedding package we had for £5600 in the UK, let alone wedding including holiday.

Cheers Adam

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
547 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: 2018 Bookings

That sounds really good Adam. I think my partner got a bit exited after we talked about it and booked the hotel and the beach wedding in a couple of days, probably being engaged for 12 years didn't help lol. We might have been better waiting a bit and then getting a deal like that, saying that it's booked now and the hotel gets great reviews so fingers crossed it will be good.

The problem with Oludeniz is there are that many good hotels so it's hard to pick one that suits everyone. Last year we had a great family holiday and were going to return there as we got an unbelievable deal with the manager only to find out that he had left a month before we were due to book. As everyone has said the prospect of a great holiday and getting married is hard to refuse especially in Oludeniz.

43. Re: 2018 Bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 02:35

44. Re: 2018 Bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 02:35

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
68 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: 2018 Bookings

Its our first time to Olu Deniz, I normally go to Marmaris, but thought after 5 years on the trot at Marmaris it is time to try somewhere else. I hope Olu Deniz is as good :)

We have booked 2 weeks end of June at the Liberty Hotels Oludeniz, it looked good online, fingers crossed it is :)

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: 2018 Bookings

Olu deniz June 8th time can't wait

Blaenau Ffestiniog
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: 2018 Bookings

Just booked today to go to Olu Deniz for the first time. We're going in June and we got a bargain. 2 weeks AI for less than £500 each. Not usually an AI fan but it wasn't much more than B & B so may as well.

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
890 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: 2018 Bookings

Great price, considering flights are damn expensive this year

manchester
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: 2018 Bookings

Like Francis we are fine ding flights much more expensive than last year even from Manchester. Best deal is with Thomas Cook stating in Dalyan and Kas. Going to Morocco next hi day so much cheaper. Sarah and David complain a out olu deniz but go to Scumbet yuk

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: 2018 Bookings

Agreed Hogmail, they raved about it when there tho

Reply to: 2018 Bookings
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz