We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

Eugene
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

I never had so many disappointing meals anywhere in the world. We gave up and went to Sedona and it was like night and day.

16 replies to this topic
United States
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

Where did you eat? Prescott has lots of really good restaurants.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

It would be interesting to know what you ordered and where you ate in Sedona. Most of the food I've encountered in Prescott is unpretentious, family friendly, all-American food. Good Mexican and Italian and American breakfasts. The town promotes the old West, rodeos and cowboys, a steak or burger and a beer are going to be your best bets.

If you're wanting 5-star little plates or whatever, I can see you point.

The Black Hills...
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

I notice that the OP, or One Post Wonder, has never come back to defend her opinion. I detect a troll.

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,435 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

Maybe. We found some good restaurants there: Italian, Thai and Mexican, and we've been to others like the Local in the past.

Prescott, Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

Great fish and chips Friday and Sat eve. at the Manzanita Dining Room at Antelope Hills.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,638 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land

There is no way in TA to get rid of bad posts in a case such as this. It's opinion of a traveler, not directed at an individual, and a permitted topic. Thus allowed. Best to just ignore it, and it won't be in the top of the forum. For myself, having been to Prescott many times, without expectations for fine dining, I don't agree with the original poster at all.

Edited: 19 September 2018, 03:47
Reply to: Prescott is a Culinary Waste Land
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Prescott