We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

3de
Darlington
1 post
Save Topic
Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

Hello !!

My partener and I are going to Nabeul @ the end of May this year and I would really appreciate any feedback on the area or our hotel. We are staying at the Nabeul Beach Hotel, and have read some quite poor reviews so far.

Nicky & Dion

t14
Southend-on-Sea
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

In the same situation myself. But still looking forward the holiday.

Fly out 22nd May and would love to hear one positive review before we go

uk
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

just found your msg whilst checkin this site to fly back to nabeul beach.we actually got back from there less than a wk ago!clean hotel,food nice but not very english,staff fantastic nothin was to much of a prob.by you get this you will be back but hope you enjoyed as much as we did last wk.

Kent
Level Contributor
4 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

We went there 25th May and had a great week, Hotel is clean, food is good and pool area great. Loads to do if you like joining in and a good market on a Friday. Go quad biking its a great laugh and good value 2 1/2 hours for ������25.

It was a great week and our teenage kids did not want to come home.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

A trip to hell and back

uk
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

hello, my sister said get a holiday on the internet so i did but as i am new to this i didnt read reviews on this hotel whoops i think imade a mistake.as this is my partner first holiday a broad i hope it dont put him off going again.we dont go till september so if anybody reads this and been to this hotel and enjoyed there little selfs i luv to here ireally need cheering up,cause if it is as bad as some reviews says my next holiday will be with my mum in law in a caravan miles from any where listening to doris day all week and my knees get sore. thanks sorry for her self ann

London
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Nabeul / Nabeul Beach Hotel

Hi,

In a bit of a sticky situation, thinking of staying at Nabeul Beach hotel Oct 2005, Have had mixed reviews thus far, Pictures on net look good, but not sure what to do, if there is anyone that has stayed at this resort please contact me to let

me know exactly what it's like (les@lipcomgroup.com)

Many thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Nabeul