We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rugby in Cambria

Level Contributor
17 posts
Rugby in Cambria

Hi, we're driving down the coast, we're gonna be in Cambria by tonight, it's the super league grand final rugby league tomorrow in England at 6pm, so 10am here, does anyone know anywhere in or near cambria that'll be showing it?

Thanks

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Big Sur
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Rugby in Cambria

It's unlikely to be showing anywhere at all even in a larger town, much less Cambria, which is tiny and has almost no nightlife or bars with TVs to speak of. I would plan on catching it via live streaming Internet.

Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: Rugby in Cambria

Where would you suggest I do that? Bearing in mind I'm travelling from the UK..

Thanks for the reply

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
33,555 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Rugby in Cambria

Will you have a computer or device with you? Does your lodging in Cambria have Internet access?

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
59,612 posts
435 reviews
4. Re: Rugby in Cambria

I would assume any bar that has Fox Sports on it will have the game, and that should be most sports bars.

Check the Cambria Pub and West End Bar & Grill.

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
22,104 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Rugby in Cambria

The only place in Cambria I'm aware of that televises sports is Las Cambritas Mexican Restaurant, but this is football territory. I seriously doubt they'll tune into rugby and they don't open until 11:30 am, anyway.

Edited: 08 October 2016, 00:06
Visalia...
Level Contributor
273 posts
6. Re: Rugby in Cambria

I'm pretty sure Main Street Grill has TV's. They open at 11:00 I think.

Level Contributor
39,300 posts
1,019 reviews
7. Re: Rugby in Cambria

Where did you end up? How is Cambria? :)

8. Re: Rugby in Cambria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2017, 12:16