We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

san francisco...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

we would like to stay in a cabin by lake almanor for 4 weekday nites in mid september. our preferences: on the lake with lake view, with kitchen and bathroom, one bedroom or one room with one bed, nothing fancy, quiet, not right off a main road with traffic sound, as remote as possible, no party scene.

i have read about several resorts with cabins in the area, Big Springs, Little Norway, Knotty Pine, Licti's but have found no reviews. would greatly appreciate recommendations or info about any cabins and/or resorts in the area. thanks

san francisco...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

i should add we are looking around $100 per nite.

thanks

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,065 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

Not many here seem to know about individual properties on Lake Almanor. Here is a website you can explore.

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=cabins+lake+almano

san francisco...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

i have tried to understand how to access the link you provided, but i simply can't get it. can you perhaps give me another way to get to it.

thanks

Save Reply
4. Re: need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

Loved the Knotty Pine, may be a little busy for you, most of these resorts are right off main road, but we did not notice the road noise at all, very clean very nice and very cute cabins, right at waters edge.

In September, most schools in session, so doubt they would be that busy, we were able to take our puppy which was great, just a very family oriented place.

5. Re: need recs on cabin by lake almanor in mid sept.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Chester