We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
585 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

I am looking at possibly going to Rehobeth Beach the second week of July and I wanted to know if anyone can suggest a place that has a kitchen of some type, maybe even a grill available so I can cook for my friends.

Otherwise I am thinking about staying at the Delaware Inn.

Thanks!~

Mentioned in this post
Delaware
Delaware
United States
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
1,328 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

You might look into the Printz Motel. It is an older hotel that is kind of hidden. I dont think most people even realize it is there. I think it used to be apartments---so the rooms have kitchenettes. Here is a lilnk if you are interested:

http://printzmotel.com/default.aspx

Bay Cottages was recently mentioned on the forum. It is a bit farther away, meets your description:

www.bayroadcottages.com/accomodations.html

IF you want something closer to the beach, you might check out One Virginia Avenue Condos. They are a bit expensive, but also meet your description:

http://www.onevirginiaavenue.com/about.html

I will keep thinking, but other than these---you could consider renting a home through one of the local realtors.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,188 posts
1,328 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

Here is another place on Olive Avenue that offers Condos (1Bdr with kitchen & living room) on a daily or weekly rate.

http://rehobothsummerplace.com/index.shtml

Again, hope this helps!

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

The Chamber of Commerce web site is www.beach-fun.com . There are links to several realtors which offer many properties within walking distance of the beach.

Clifton, VA
Level Contributor
314 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

You might want to consider a "vacation rental by owner" at this website:

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…rehoboth-beach

Using the tools at the top of the page, you can sort by the number of bedrooms to find something in the range you're looking for.

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

I like staying at the Henelopen Condos on the north end of the boardwalk. They offer 2 and 3 bedroom condos with full kitchens, but no grills.

Save Reply
6. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

Hello. Yes, the Printz Motel does have kitchenettes (electric stove, microwave, 32 inch tall refrigerator/ freezer, kitchen sink, coffee pot, basic cookware and utensils).

We now have Free Wi Fi. We have Free off street parking (one car per room- or possibly two if you can double park). We do have an outside propane grill that you are welcome to use.

The rooms have either 2 double beds, or 1 Queen bed. It is small in a sense that there are only 5 rooms total. Each room has its own private bath (walk in shower only- no tub). There is a table with umbrella with 4 chairs outside that you are welcome to use. Each room has its own individual air conditioning units. Also, all rooms have Free Cable TV. Each room is only one room. There are no 2 bedroom units. The bedroom is not a separate room.

For 2010 summer season, it is $800 per week (up to 2 people in the rooms with 1 Queen bed and up to 4 people in the rooms with 2 double beds).

All rooms are NON SMOKING. There is a $100 fee for failure to respect this policy. If you do smoke, you are welcome to smoke outside.

We do NOT accept pets at this time.

There is a $10 cash REFUNDABLE key deposit (for up to 2 keys).

All dishes must be cleaned and put away prior to checking out ($20 cleaning fee will be added if dishes are not cleaned).

email is Printzmotelde@yahoo.com

if you have any other questions or would like to see pictures.

Thanks for your time and we hope to see you here at the Printz!

7. Re: Any place near the beach with a kitchen and 2-3 bedrooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2010, 13:15