We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdressing Salon

England
Level Contributor
281 posts
30 reviews
Hairdressing Salon

Can anyone recommend a salon in the Bonita Springs area to get hair done?

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
513 posts
1. Re: Hairdressing Salon

I've been to a couple of them here in Bonita but I guess there are some good ones & maybe not ...... ~~ Anyways ~~ My wife & I have been goin to the "Hair Trends" which is located between US 41 & Old 41 in the shoppin center ~~ Its located right next door to the Shrimp place ~~ Kathy does our hair & yes ~~ I have very long hair for an old man ~~ Call her at (239) 992-1071 & see if she can be of service for ya ~~ Might be on the expensive side but she is good ~~

SKJ
SW Florida
Level Contributor
115 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Hairdressing Salon

I've been to alot of shops. The only place I would recommend is Tiger's Den. Ask for O.D.. He's great. It cost $50 plus tip (15-20%). It's expensive, but I haven't had a bad cut yet. My kids who have very difficult hair have been going to him and he does a fantastic job w/ their weird growth patterns.

Other places, but more costly still, are Robert's of Philadelphis and N Color. The later is quite expensive, but do a good job.

BONITA SPRINGS
1 post
3. Re: Hairdressing Salon

HI Come check out HAIR TRENDS 2. My name is Melissa, im the owners daughter in law and a stylist. We're a fun salon and im sure we have someone here to make you look great! Come in for a consultation we'd love assist you! 239-992-1071.

4. Re: Hairdressing Salon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Bonita Springs
Recent Conversations