We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cape coral rental agency

toronto
Level Contributor
36 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
cape coral rental agency

Im really nervous about CCVS Capecoral Traumvillen & Ferienhäuser or Exclusive Tropical Villas DBA being a legit vacation rental company. I am in charge of five families going to cape coral and organising their houses. Its alot of money and angry people if they are not who they say they are.

Does anyone know where I can go to research them?

Or have personal experience with them?

16 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: cape coral rental agency

Legit company but a few things to be cautious about. We rented a house from CCVS, which was very well decorated, but had some major drawbacks. As an owner of a VR, I was shocked to learn that they do not stock any of the necessities that are usually provided, like toilet paper, paper towels, hand and laundry soap, or Kleenex. IF YOU USE THE GRILL THEY TACK ON A $50 CLEANING FEE, WHICH WAS NOT SHOWN ON THE CONTRACT. THE ALSO CHARGE FOR ELECTRICITY.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: cape coral rental agency

Legit company but a few things to be cautious about. We rented a house from CCVS, which was very well decorated, but had some major drawbacks. As an owner of a VR, I was shocked to learn that they do not stock any of the necessities that are usually provided, like toilet paper, paper towels, hand and laundry soap, or Kleenex. IF YOU USE THE GRILL THEY TACK ON A $50 CLEANING FEE, WHICH WAS NOT SHOWN ON THE CONTRACT. THE ALSO CHARGE FOR ELECTRICITY.

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: cape coral rental agency

I have used Seabim for the last 5 years, houses are great and they are very helpful

Grand Rapids...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: cape coral rental agency

Thank you for your post--very helpful!

I have a question, about how much is the electricity cost? How long were you there?

England
Level Contributor
15 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: cape coral rental agency

I have heard of them but never used them. Contact lars@seabim.com. I have used them On 5 occasions now and they are excellent and I am sure they would discount if you asked. Check their website www.seabim.com

Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: cape coral rental agency

we, too, have rented from CCVS in the past, they are reputable and professional. They use a local property management company. They are located in Germany, and so you need to pay rental fee in Euro, that was a slight hassle. We used Transferwise for that transaction -- went smoothly.

Reply to: cape coral rental agency
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral
Recent Conversations