We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4th celebrations

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
July 4th celebrations

Hi.

My family and I will be in the Cape Coral area on July 4th and was wondering if there were any organised celebrations/fireworks we could attend.

Thanks

Nicola

Mentioned in this post
Cape Coral
Cape Coral
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
2 replies to this topic
wolverhampton UK
Level Contributor
59 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 4th celebrations

Same here so would be good to know, think I read somewhere they do fireworks on one of the bridges??

Cape Coral, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
328 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 4th celebrations

https://www.capeboom.com/home

check out that website. the cape throws a large celebration every year in downtown area along the cape coral parkway bridge lots of food stands and the such .

Event Time -

Wednesday , July 4 - 5 to 10:30pm

To ensure everyone’s safety, please remember; no pets, no fireworks, and no outside alcohol will be allowed. The venue will be more people friendly and provide the largest fireworks viewing area in the history at this location.

Cape Coral Bridge Closing - 3:00 am

The Cape Coral Bridge, as well as Cape Coral Parkway from Del Prado Boulevard to the bridge, will be closing at 3:00am on July 4. Please plan your day accordingly and arrange for an alternate route during your travels. Vehicles attempting to turn east or west on Cape Coral Parkway from Del Prado Boulevard will be directed to make a u-turn and head north.

Hope this helps

Mentioned in this post
Cape Coral
Cape Coral
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Reply to: July 4th celebrations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral
Recent Conversations