We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blind Pass Beach in Englewood

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
20 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Blind Pass Beach in Englewood

Hello everyone, I am just curious if anyone out there can help me out. Three years ago my girlfriend and I were heading out to the Manasota Key for Englewood beach. Unfortunately there was not one single spot open to park, so we continued north up the island to look for another area with parking.

We drove about 3 miles north of Englewood Beach and found Blind Pass Beach . This beach had a lot of open parking and was a great beach. So after our visit I posted a review and never checked back on the review until last year I wanted the address again. I looked it up and it posted in Sanibel Island.

I tried to fix it multiple times but TripAdvisor will not add this review to the Manasota Key. Has anyone else out there had this problem ? This beach is found on Google maps and I even have a picture of the sign on the road/beach entrance. I would love to get this location listed and bring attention to anyone that might have tried to review this as well. Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Manasota Key Beach
Manasota Key Beach
826 Reviews
Englewood, FL
Englewood Beach
Englewood Beach
756 Reviews
Englewood, FL
Blind Pass Beach
Blind Pass Beach
250 Reviews
Englewood, FL
Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,467 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blind Pass Beach in Englewood

It is because there were are Blind Pass beaches in both locations I guess, and someone already posted that one?

I'd go to Forum Support and ask for help, pointing out that your Blind Pass on MK is in Sarasota County, not Lee County like the Sanibel one? Englewood beach and Stump pass beach are in Charlotte County.

As a side, note, my house is near Englewood and my fav beach is Blind Pass. I go there all the time.

Mentioned in this post
Sarasota
Sarasota
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Englewood Beach
Englewood Beach
756 Reviews
Englewood, FL
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
Englewood
Englewood
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
20 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blind Pass Beach in Englewood

Thanks for the reply amanx.

Unfortunately Blind Pass will never be put on here. After numerous emails with their "support team" , they apparently do not understand what I am trying to accomplish by posting this review.

Mentioned in this post
Blind Pass Beach
Blind Pass Beach
250 Reviews
Englewood, FL
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,467 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blind Pass Beach in Englewood

Well that is pretty stupid, can you give me a link to your thread in forum support so I can help?

4. Re: Blind Pass Beach in Englewood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2016, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Englewood