We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superbowl...

Falmouth...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Superbowl...

Best place to watch Superbowl... From New England arrive Englewood day of game there for Feb and Mar. Hoping Patriots are in it......

Mentioned in this post
Englewood
Englewood
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,388 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superbowl...

I used to go to joe crackers up in pt Charlotte but it closed. Can you watch it in your rental?

Ali gators up in the mall. lock and key pub by the beach would be best i think?

Mentioned in this post
Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Superbowl...

Best place in Englewood to watch will be Norma Jean's sports bar in north Englewood in the Lemon bay plaza...same shopping center where Big Lots is located. They have around 40 HD flatscreen TVs...good food...local owner

Mentioned in this post
Englewood
Englewood
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Lemon Bay Park
Lemon Bay Park
140 Reviews
Englewood, FL
Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superbowl...

Yes I said 40 tvs

Falmouth...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Superbowl...

Yes Amanx we could watch at our rental.Thought might be more fun at a place especially if Pats are in it.I wasthinking maybe prime time restaurant or Faull Inn... But havent watch games at either...

Falmouth...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Superbowl...

will keep Nrma Jeans in mind Thanks for reply

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,388 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Superbowl...

Been to Prime time for a meal, a number of years back. wasn't for the sports bar thing.

Faull in I drive past all the time, but it looks like bar (not really a restaurant) so have to drive and never tried it.

Lock and Key is great, lots of screens and if you sit at one fo the bars (incl the outside bar) you can get your HH drinks all day- you get a ticket and they are full price, or half price or 50c. Fun little game lol. Good fun atmosphere at the bar. Maybe a good choice if you team isn't in it, as you are across the street from the beach if you get bored.

James suggestion sounds the most fun esp if your team is in it? (but only if you have a DD or have prebooked your taxi lol? Bit of a ways out from my place.

Falmouth...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Superbowl...

sounds good james will also check paper when we get there thanks

8. Re: Superbowl...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2016, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Englewood
;