We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th July are shops open?

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
4th July are shops open?

Hi

Returning to Englewood and we arrived evening of 4th July. Can anyone advise if Publix or Walmart are open in the evening or are they closed for 4th July celebrations.

TIA.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
38,174 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: 4th July are shops open?

Publix is closed for sure -- there isn't a holiday important enough to close Walmart.

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: 4th July are shops open?

Thanks for the Info. Walmart it is then.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,014 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: 4th July are shops open?

There is also a winn Dixie or two bu not sure of their hours.

I have been in town only one july 4th (I tend to come in autumn and spring not summer) but I am sure some stores were open.

In any case I assume you care coming off the Ba flight into TPA so can even stop at a convenience store for first night abd get fully stocked next day if need be.

4. Re: 4th July are shops open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2016, 12:17