We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive to Englewood

Mashpee
Level Contributor
51 posts
50 reviews
Drive to Englewood

Will be driving from New England to Englewood, FL for 3 months. Are there anypet friendly hotels along the way that will be open New Years eve / day?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,544 posts
1. Re: Drive to Englewood

I don't think any hotel closes on any holiday. The La Quinta chain is known for being pet friendly, and they are quite reasonable in their rates.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,084 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Drive to Englewood

I agree, i dont travel with pets, but know LaQuinta are pet friendly.

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
3. Re: Drive to Englewood

LaQuintas are great especially Georgia near 301

BROOMFIELD, CO
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Drive to Englewood

When we drove across from Colorado I ended up staying at mostly Holiday Inn Expresses. They were decent hotels and pet friendly. Call ahead and let them know there's usually a slight charge. Have a safe trip!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,084 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Drive to Englewood

i didnt know hi express allowed dogs- never seen them thre. But thanks for the heads up.

tallahassee
Level Contributor
262 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Drive to Englewood

The Marriott chain offers pet friendly hotels. Here is a link from Marriott. https:/…

In Florida the Gainesville I-75 hotel would have you about 3 hours or so from Englewood. Ocala Florida slightly closer. Tampa also has pet friendly for Marriott.

That close you could pick up persishables like milk,etc. before even checking in.

7. Re: Drive to Englewood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2018, 14:17