We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special occasion ideas for Cape Coral / Fort Myers.

England
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Special occasion ideas for Cape Coral / Fort Myers.

We are taking my Mum to the Cape Coral/ Fort Myers area for a big birthday at the end of september.

Does any one have any suggestions for a nice higher end restaurants, and other ways to make it special.

We had thought about eating on Sanibal and taking a water taxi from Cape Coral but I think it will be very expensive.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Cape Coral
Cape Coral
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers Beach
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
327 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special occasion ideas for Cape Coral / Fort Myers.

you could have drinks and/or food at the Mariott at Sanibel Harbour:

marriott.com/hotels/…

Sunsets here are incredible. I've never been to the restaurant, but the bar has incredible views and great drinks. Expect Mariott prices :)

Mentioned in this post
Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Tonawanda, New York
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special occasion ideas for Cape Coral / Fort Myers.

Ariani's Restaurant on Del Prado Blvd is one of our favorites. White tablecloths, awsome service and great food.

Fort Myers, FL
Level Contributor
358 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special occasion ideas for Cape Coral / Fort Myers.

There are several nice restaurants in the area. Thistle Lodge is lovely. (Sanibel). www.thistlelodge.com

The Sanibel Harbour Princess offers dinner and brunch cruises. I've never been on the dinner cruise but have been on the brunch cruise to celebrate special family events.

Mentioned in this post
Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
4. Re: Special occasion ideas for Cape Coral / Fort Myers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2012, 15:16