We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a teen diversion from the heat

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Need a teen diversion from the heat

I'm here July10th week with 17 baseball players. On days without games, we need a diversion that isn't out in the heat. Any ideas?

jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

If your interested in seeing a movie there is a complex in Naples. I don't think the boys are into shopping, if so there are some outlet stores off San Carlos Blvd.

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

You might like Coconut Point shopping center 4 miles from FMB in Bonita Springs. It will have AC and restaurants.

Mentioned in this post
Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,597 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

Movies, bowling, malls.

But they are boys- they will want to jump in the pool to cool off lol I presume wher eyou are staying has one. If not, try the beach.

4. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 00:17