We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Stay

San Jose, CA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Great Stay

First let me say that I am extra picky and have walked out of several hotels after having seen the rooms. I can't say enough good things about this place. We stayed for 9 days on a house hunting trip last week. While Largo is not the nicest of areas, this hotel was squeaky clean and the staff was very helpful. The rooms are nearly as nice as those at the Tampa Renaissance at a third of the price. You won't get room service but you will save over $200 a night. Nice white duvets and plush comforters helped make our stay extra comfy. The bathrooms are large and modern with granite counter tops. There are in room microwaves and mini refrigerators too. The hotel is just about 3 miles from Indian Rocks Beach which is nice and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. We really enjoyed our meal at Bonefish. I surely would not choose to live in Largo but I'd stay at this hotel again without hesitation.

Phoenix, Arizona
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Stay

Maybe I missed something - which hotel is this? Thanks!

2. Re: Great Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Largo
Recent Conversations