We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car in Nokomis

Houston
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Car in Nokomis

Hi

We are in Houston, TX and actually are considering buying a used car at a dealer there in Nokomis, FL. This would be a "first" of buying a car out of state. Would someone like to go and look at this cute car for us and give us their honest opinion? The used car is located at Matthews-Currie Ford.

I know this is a "way out" question, but I would never no, unless I didn't ask.

BTW....this would be a car for our daughter who is commuting to and from college.

If you're intrested in doing this, then send me a message, and I will give you more details.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

1. Re: Car in Nokomis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2011, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Nokomis