We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Cay on Casey Key

Dalton Ga
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Casa Cay on Casey Key

We are planning a vacation to Casey Key in July. We vacationed there last year. Were wondering about the Casa Cay Beach House. Does anyone have any reviews of this place? The website looks very nice. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

10 replies to this topic
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

Has anyone stayed here? We are actually staying here this June. Would like to know more about it if possible.

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,066 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

Nope, but I'll be on the beach in a week or so. If you give me the address, I can do a 'drive by' lol.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

It;s on Nokomis Beach and you go across the Albee Road Bridge. You turn right and it's 1/10th of a mile on the left. Casa Cay Beach Rental. I don't have an exact address. a "drive-by" would be appreciated. LOL

Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,066 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

W/o the astreet address I can't zoom in on Google satellite and tell which one it is from the beach side- as you don't see the house name form the back and you generally get a better feel for the house that way. I'll try a street drive by though.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

Hey again, it's 309 Casey Key Rd., Nokomis, Florida 34275. finally found it and thanks for your help.

florida
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

We stayed there lasy year and LOVE it! Going again this year. We are four adults and two litlle dogs and it is just what we were looking for. any questions just ask.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

Thank you son much, it looked awesome. There are 4 of us also and cannot wait to see it. I'll tell my friends what you said. Again thank you.

Carmel, Indiana
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

We stayed in Unit II last spring break and loved it. Kids had plenty to do. Hit Disney for a day on the way home (don't tell the kids and suprise them)!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

We stayed there in June of this year and loved it. It's more homey and the location is so perfect. It is very private, not brand new but perfect for what we needed. We would happily return there again. What are you looking for in a beach house?

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Casa Cay on Casey Key

your dogs were allowed on the beach? we also are staying on the west coast this summer and have a small dog so we need a place where dogs are welcome on the beach. are there many restaurants to eat at and is the main town close? i remember nokomis being very small and only having one "main" street with shops and restaurants, but that was about 9 years ago.

Reply to: Casa Cay on Casey Key
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nokomis